Join the Virtual Spring Gala on Thursday, May 6!
May 03, 2021
Please join us for the first ever Saint George's School virtual Gala event at 6pm on Thursday, May 6th to raise money for the Community Fund. We are "Better Together" and your support tells our students and faculty that you are still here for them. Here's how you can get involved:
1. Our online bidding will continue through the Gala. Please go to https://sgsauction2021.ggo.bid to start bidding or to make a donation. Items include:
• A seven-night timeshare anywhere in the United States;
• Autographed Toporowski hockey jersey;
• A foosball table;
• A wine basket;
• Naming rights for a parking spot at --
The Lower School, ESAC, and behind the Middle School;
• Name the Road opportunity;
• Student "Head of School" for a day;
• Spot on the SGS golf team at the 2021 Live Mas Golf Tournament --
Benefiting the local Boys & Girls Club.
2. Look for the link to the "Better Together" Spring Gala in an email this week so you can join the SGS community, discover the remarkable learning that has been going on in the midst of this challenging year, and support our students and faculty through a donation to the Community Fund.