The Gallery in the Arts Building is full of Lower School projects this month. Check out this Photo Gallery, which includes the following:
- Kindergarten ceramic stars;
- 1st Grade collage/emoji hearts, inspired by the art of Chris Uphues;
- 2nd Grade neon hearts on black paper in the lower windows, inspired by the work of JGoldcrown, a street artist who spray paints hearts;
- 2nd & 3rd Grade “still life” fruit, inspired by Cezanne;
- 4th Grade 3D hearts hanging in windows, inspired by the work of Jim Dine who makes giant heart sculptures;
- 5th Grade acrylic painted landscapes, a skill builder to help them learn how to use acrylic paint to prepare for their Living Artist project.